Handling of all types of bulk loads in seaports, inland harbours and storage yards. Compact design, the alternative to grab type MZG for ship-to-ship, ship-to-store/railway wagon/silo handling. For a wide variety of crane installations with controls designed for powered hydraulic grab operation.
- As a loading grab and ship unloading grab with recessed jaw pivot points for operation below the ship’s gang board
- Optimum utilisation of the crane load capacity thanks to weight-optimised design with maximum possible volume
- self-locking grab suspension for crane hook
- Grab drive:
- horizontally arranged electro-hydraulic drive unit with high-pressure pump
- Opening and closing motions controlled by clockwise and anti-clockwise electric motor operation (reversing control). The electric motor is only switched on during the opening and closing motions.
- Grab jaws:
- Material: S355J2+N
- Grab hinge bearings by means of rugged steel bush arrangements which can be re-lubricated
- small grab dimensions thanks to direct cylinder pivot mounts for 2 hydraulic cylinders between the grab crossbeam and the jaws
- rugged design featuring two power connectors between the grab crossbeam and the jaws with integrated cylinder protection