In seaports, inland harbours and storage yards for handling general scrap, car bodies, steel chips, shredded scrap, paving stones and much more. For harbour jetty construction and riverbed maintenance. For a wide variety of crane installations with controls designed for powered hydraulic grab operation.
- Design with open, semi-enclosed or enclosed grab jaws
- suitable for handling scrap, stones, refuse and other loads that are difficult to pick up, depending on the design
- Optimum utilisation of the crane load capacity thanks to weight-optimised design with maximum possible volume, self-locking grab suspension for crane hook
- Grab drive:
- vertically arranged electro-hydraulic drive unit with high-pressure pump
- Opening and closing motions controlled by clockwise and anti-clockwise electric motor operation (reversing control). The electric motor is only switched on during the opening and closing motions.
- Grab hinge bearings:
- rugged steel-bush bearing which can be re-lubricated
- rigid jaw design with jaw plates made of S355J2+N material
– depending on the application with hard-wearing edge made of Pantanax round-section steel
- welded jaw teeth of highly wear-resistant special steel