KRÖGER, Motor-Powered Grabs
Incineration plants for domestic refuse and refuse-derived fuels or incineration facilities of all types. For a wide variety of crane installations with hook operation or cable or chain suspension.
- Design with open grab jaws
- suitable for handling all types of refuse
- optimum utilisation of the crane load capacity thanks to weight-optimised design with maximum possible volume
- self-locking grab suspension for crane hook
- Grab drive:
- vertically arranged electro-hydraulic drive unit with high-pressure pump
- Opening and closing motions controlled by clockwise and anti-clockwise electric motor operation (reversing control). The electric motor is only switched on during the opening and closing motions.
- Opening and closing motions by means of direct connected hydraulic cylinders with rugged piston rod protection
- Grab hinge bearings:
- rugged steel-bush bearing which can be re-lubricated
- KRÖGER bearing system of ZERO-maintenance design
- rugged jaw design with jaw plates made of S355J2+N material with hard-wearing edge made of Pantanax round-section steel
- Welded jaw teeth of highly wear-resistant special steel
- Quick-change system