In seaports, inland harbours and storage yards for handling logs, stacked timber and similar goods also for follow-on sectors of industry. Ship-to-ship, ship-to-store/railway wagon/truck handling. For a wide variety of crane installations with controls designed for hydraulic grab operation.
- Designed for handling stacked timber with two interlocking jaws to pick up individual or several logs
- optimum utilisation of the crane load capacity thanks to weight-optimised design with maximum possible gripping surface
- narrow jaw design for optimum penetration
- hard-wearing cutting edges
- correspondingly dimensioned hydraulics with short opening and closing times and high closing pressure ensure that logs are grabbed quickly and held reliably
- reliably protected and easily accessible integrated electro-hydraulic power unit.
- Opening and closing motions controlled by clockwise and anti-clockwise electric motor operation (reversing control). The electric motor is only switched on during the opening and closing motions
- Opening and closing motions by means of direct connected hydraulic cylinders with optional rugged piston rod protection
- optional design with turning mechanism for precisely picking up and depositing logs