FOR DEMANDING GENERAL AND BULK CARGO HANDLING IN PORT
The 875 E Hybrid impresses with its extensive material handling capacity and simultaneous low energy and operating costs thanks to the SENNEBOGEN Green Hybrid energy recovery system. The numerous configuration options and custom gantry and pylon solutions make this the perfect material handler for the demands of port handling and industrial applications.
140 – 165 t
21 – 29 m
EFFICIENCY IN PORT
- 391 kW engine that meets the latest stage V emissions standards
- Optional 390 kW electric engine – no stopping to refuel!
- Extensive reach for unloading Handysize ships
- High-performance with bulk cargo: handling up to 1200 tonnes of copper ore per hour
HUGE ENERGY SAVING POTENTIAL
- The SENNEBOGEN Green Hybrid system reduces the required engine power
- Separate gas piston accumulator in the rear of the machine
- Constant power through the entire cylinder path
- Reduce operating costs and save up to 30 % energy
- Wide range of equipment solutions – we can build the perfect machine for your needs
- Crawler, mobile undercarriage or gantry solution for loading trucks
- Equipment lengths up to 29 meters
- On request: port stick with low deadweight made from high-strength steel for high load capacities!